Purchasing/Procurement Officer - Heavy Industry
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-24 purchasing-and-procurement Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working with this global and market leading organisation, you'll be involved in shaping and implementing sophisticated contracting arrangements for leading-edge technologies and assets that are world first. Working with leaders in the field, you'll have the chance to contribute to key and challenging projects that shape the future of this business.
As a Procurement Specialist you may be required to perform the following tasks:
• Coordinate and document internal and external customer requirements.
• Identify sources of supply/demand variation.
• Monitor schedules and adjusts inventory balances.
• Identify problems and maintain priorities for work in process.
• Communicate across functions to report risks and issues
• Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
• Contract Structure and Terms - General knowledge of contract structure and terminology related to specified work.
• Effective Written Comm - General knowledge of different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches). Basic writing ability to assist in preparation of departmental correspondence and documents.
• Procurement Processes - General knowledge of the responsibilities and tasks performed by various procurement departments/disciplines. General knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-Procurement processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Operations, Logistics).
If you are an Australian Citizen with a strong background in Purchasing and stakeholder engagement then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.