ICT Sourcing Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emma Kwasha
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-02 purchasing-and-procurement Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of NSW most trusted insurance companies is looking for an ICT Sourcing Manager who will will be responsible for the implementation and management of sourcing, contract performance and management, and ensuring compliance with polices.
This opportunity offers a chance to work as an ICT Sourcing Manager for a well known and trusted insurance company.
You will work as part of an established team responsible for effect management of ICT procurement processes, contract execution and the management of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Engaging with stakeholders to develop procurement strategies based on business and supply needs
• Contract management complete from sourcing to contract execution
• Understanding business requirements based on negotiation, risk management and source planning in accordance to procurement polices
• Management of end-to-end RFX processes
• Management of vendor and supplier relationships
• Effective execution of contract to pay process
Key Requirements to be considered for this role:
· Desired degree education in areas such as - Procurement & Supply Chain, IT , Business or Commerce
· 8-10 years experience in a procurement based background
· Experience in management within large organisations or government
· Heavy experience across procurement activities such as contract management, vendor management, supplier relationships and stakeholder engagement
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting deadlines.
In return you will receive:
Great opportunities for career profession within a well known insurance company
Excellent CBD location
If your background accurately meets the above criteria please submit your current resume via the associated link or the Robert Walters website.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Kwasha on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.