Procurement Consultant IT
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mairead O’Halloran
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-02 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Excellent permanent opportunity for a procurement professional with 4- 5 year's experience to move into an end to end Procurement role within ICT.
A market leading Financial Services Technology Department is looking for a Procurement professional to manage end to end Procurement of software agreements. You will work as part of an established Procurement team working across all Technology spend, assisting on large high value spend contracts while managing small to mid-size agreements independently.
This position is required to manage the relationship with key suppliers and maximise the performance of the contract. You will also be expected to drive continuous improvement initiatives; further developing the processes and systems to improve overall performance.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop category management plans for software categories
- Analysis, market research and industry knowledge about relevant spend categories
- Negotiation of new contracts and maintenance of existing commercial agreements
- Supplier Relationship Management, managing SLA’s & governance but also building strategic partnerships with top tier suppliers
- Run sourcing processes
- Reporting and managing internal stakeholder relationships
Key Requirements to be considered for this role
- Tertiary education - Procurement & Supply Chain, IT , Business or Commerce related degree
- Experienced procurement professional with 4 -5 year's experience in procurement
- Experience in large organisations. Consultancy background desired.
- Must be able to provide tangible examples of delivery in previous roles
- Experience across procurement activities such as analytics, vendor management, strategic sourcing
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Verbal and written communication skills – including communications to Senior Leadership Team level as required
- Time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
In return you will receive:
- Great opportunities for progression and promotion.
- The chance to work with a high performing team in a flexible work environment
- Sydney CBD location
If your background accurately meets the above criteria please submit your current resume via the associated link or the Robert Walters website.
To apply please click apply or call Mairead O'Halloran on +61 2 8289 3123 for a confidential discussion.