Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location St LeonardsFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Kwasha
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 purchasing-and-procurement Sydney North Shore New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the worlds leading medical technology companies is looking for an "Indirect Procurement Manager" to drive and optimise indirect supplier spend and stakeholder relationships within the Global market.
As the Indirect Procurement Manager, you will work as part of an established team just outside the Sydney CBD, and be responsible for all indirect procurement activities within the business across the south pacific.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Building and maintaining indirect stakeholder relationships across the global market.
• Develop and manage indirect supplier spend management and performance to enable margin expansion within the market.
• Develop the ‘Spend Smarter” ideology across the South Pacific region to influence ‘non-value’ added spending.
• Management of tenders, freight and logistics across the company region.
• Represent the region at an Indirect Procurement team level, coordinating with APAC finance to provide project status updates from cost savings to performance and projection management.
Key Requirements to be considered for this role:
• Bachelors degree within Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or equivalent.
• Masters degree and/or Certified Purchasing Manager or equivalent.
• Experience in financial analysis, strategic analysis, negotiation skills and project management.
• A strong understanding of procurement/strategic commodity management.
• 7+ years relevant working experience, with preferred experience in a Fortune 500 strategic sourcing/procurement organisation.
• 3+ years of experience in managing, leading and developing procurement teams.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Kwasha on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.