Salary AUD135,000 - AUD155,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 8 February 2019 2019-02-082019-03-10 legal Perth - SOR Western Australia AU AUD 135000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
In this role, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for contract close-out, extension and renewal and will communicate contractual changes to all stakeholders. The Contracts Manager is accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of an Australian contracts register for each business unit.
- Liaise with business development team to develop and negotiate commercial contracts that maximise returns and minimise risks and coach teams on required outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a commercial framework to achieve a National Contracts Register.
- Monitor contract performance and support business leaders in the development of recovery strategies for contract terms
- Participate in formal dispute resolution/negotiations and provide recommendations for resolution of disputes situations
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as an escalation point of contact for contractual matters raised by Business Units
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Develop a Commercial Strategy that will result in effective decision-making at all levels
- Monitor competitive terms along with customer satisfaction in compliance with the company's terms and conditions and contracting practices
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Legal or related field
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best for business outcomes
- Experience in heavy industry will be highly regarded (mining, manufacturing, engineering)
- Ability to lead and mentor local and international teams
- This progressive organisation offers a variety of flexible working arrangements. You will have the opportunity to engage your commercial savvy developing new contractual procedures and protocols for a true organisational transformation project.
- Ad-hoc travel will be required as part of the role
- Ability to work autonomously and influence the business at a high level
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working for an ASX listed company
- Chance to work in an innovative and strategic environment
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.