Category Specialist - Capex
Salary 12.5% Super
Location Ipswich CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicki McCaskill
Date posted 13 April 20192019-04-13 2019-05-13 purchasing-and-procurement Ipswich CBD Queensland AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This experienced Category Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders by aligning the procurement strategy with business objectives. Working closely with Planning and Program Delivery team on both greenfield and brownfield sites. The works include large civil projects requiring agile and proficient contribution from the high functioning procurement team.
- Work within the Government Procurement Policy
- Undertake strategic sourcing activities - including tendering
- Contract Mangement
- Market analysis, supplier analysis and industry analysis
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to contract law and tendering activities
- Minimum 5 years experience in the selection, preparation and execution of commercial agreements with a capex focus.
- Deep understanding of procurement practices
- 12.5% Super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Team orientated working environment
To apply please click apply or call Nicki McCaskill on +61 7 30322250 for a confidential discussion.