Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 purchasing-and-procurement Perth - Inner Suburbs Western Australia AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
If you are an experienced Contracts Manager who is looking at working in a strategic environment, making continuous improvements and recommendations that will add value to the team as well as the wider business. In this role you will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of national revenue contracts, procurement contracts and fleet management. To be successful in this role you will ideally already have proven experience within purchasing and management of fleet vehicles, with the need to cut costs, forecast fuel prices and labor rates, procuring and managing a fleet of vehicles.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Exceptional negotiation skills to assist with all supplier contract negotiations
- Legal contractual understanding and proven experience to be able to assist with legal aspects of the contract experience.
- Risk management experience within a supply chain environment
- Proven fleet management experience with management of fleet vehicles with the need to cut costs, forecast fuel prices and labor rates, procuring and managing a fleet of vehicles
- Leading innovation and change management within an already productive environment to further create efficiencies and make strategic progress
- Establishing strong internal and external relationships as well as stake holder management and ensuring the integrity of the organisation and the compliance of regulatory requirements
- Strategically and financially prudent procurement of goods and services including fleet across the team as well as the whole organisation
- Ability to partner with different senior managers across the business to drive change within systems and technology
- Establishing relevant performance measurement systems and proactively initiating consistent communications with regards to the suppliers services on both cost and performance
Key Benefits of the Role:
- Be in a strategic role with career development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a leader in the NFP industry, who has a great brand and reputation
- Work for a values based organisation that gives back to the community
- Attractive remuneration package $115 000 - $138 000 + Super
- Lead and manage a large contracts and procurement team
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.