Salary AUD84,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Joshua Gordon
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 purchasing-and-procurement Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 84000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of this position is to develop, implement and maintain systems and processes to effectively manage our clients suppliers and vendor partners. This role would provide procurement expertise to assist stakeholders to plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements to meet our clients needs.
- Building relationships and negotiating with suppliers and vendors
- Vendor/Supplier management
- Contract management systems and processes
- Collecting, analysing, reporting forecasting purchasing data
- Implementing improvements within procurement System
- Experience across all categories both direct and indirect.
- Design, develop and implement a digital procurement system
- Improve procurement strategies
- Review and manage purchase orders
- Evaluate all purchasing decisions against business objectives
- Develop analysis of spend using tools and spreadsheets to identify trends, asses changes and assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Apply legal, policy and organisational guidelines and procedures in relation to procurement and contract management
- Monitor procurement and contract management processes
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Gordon on +61 2 82893255 for a confidential discussion.