Salary AUD55 - AUD70 per hour
Location Inner Suburbs PerthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Abby Critchell
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 mining Perth Western Australia 109 St Georges Terrace AU AUD 55 70 70 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An up and coming player within their field, my client is after a dynamic and experienced Contracts Advisor to join the CBD based team. You will be responsible for end to end Contract Management activities as well as providing sound advice regarding the contractors performances and process improvements moving forward.
- Contract Management activities; formation, execution, drafting, tender evaluation, clarifications, negotiation, execution, variations, extensions, governance during the contract lifecycle all contracts.
- Be the point of contact for internal stakeholders on Contract matters.
- Liaise with the legal team to ensure appropriate terms and conditions and commercial outcomes are achieved on all Contracts.
- Identify and manage all Contract deliverables, Key Performance Indicators, risks, and ongoing metrics as defined in Contracts.
- Support, identify and implement systems, procedures and policies to support the diligent administration and overall management of each contract under governance.
- Identify and engage stakeholders on the delivery of all contractual requirements
- Implement and successfully manage the pre-tender process for the evaluation by all internal stakeholders for all significant Tender or Request for Tender submissions
- Ensure contract risks are actively managed, controls around Contract requirements are in place and executed upon
- Minimum 5 years of contract management experience
- Mining experience essential
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Very strong communication skills
- The ability to negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated tendering experience
- Experience in a procurement role
- Availability from mid-July
- Exciting organisation
- Opportunity to expand your experience
- Easy-to-access CBD location
To apply please click apply or call Abby Critchell on +61 8 92660903 for a confidential discussion.