Project Procurement Coordinator | Solar Farm | Regional VIC
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 purchasing-and-procurement Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Prodiel www.prodiel.com https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bicolour.gif
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market. It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia. Prodiel have secured their first Australian project - Girgarre Solar Farm located in VIC, and the construction will start in September.
About the Project Procurement Coordinator role:
The Project Procurement Coordinator will coordinate the work between the central procurement services and the project, managing and updating the procurement plan and ensuring fulfilment of the deadline and cost.
- Manage, update and ensure fulfilment of the deadline and cost set out in the project procurement plan.
- Coordinate with the other members of the procurement department on providing the project services (purchasing, logistics and monitoring of supplies)
- Manage the purchases assigned with special attention to contracting civil engineering works, installations and services:
- Bidding process in tenders, prepare the comparative study and negotiate and sign contracts or orders.
- Execute orders in the ERP system.
- Purchases with subcontractors, infrastructure and small material.
- Lead coordination between the departments involved in the purchasing process.
- Manage supplier ad contractor approval in accordance with the procedure.
- Regularly prepare meticulous purchasing reporting tables.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the project warehouse.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar level role
- Degree qualified in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience dealing with subcontractors and payments
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.