Senior Procurement | ASX Top 50 Business
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 7 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 purchasing-and-procurement Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role exists to deliver procurement category management to the group and requires deep supply chain optimisation experience, brand understanding, market intelligence, sourcing and supplier development knowledge. This opportunity offers great exposure to key senior stakeholders at GM/HoF level.
- Utilise and make improvements to systems that manage contract terms and tenure.
- Monitor leakage indicators and propose viable solutions to category owners and business owners.
- Using your existing business & commercial acumen identify and map out opportunities to improve demand management.
- Manage supplier performance including governance and other contract deliverables.
- Develop and propose procurement solutions for the resolution of business needs.
- Collaborate and engage with key stakeholders both inside and outside of the business.
- Understand supplier and business systems/processes in order to optimise.
- Tertiary education with a focus on Procurement/Supply Chain or other relevant field.
- Proven experience within a large listed or multinational business.
- Experience in a centralised procurement/commercial environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including interaction with senior stakeholder.
- Strong negotiation skills demonstrated across a range of supplier, commercial and internal stakeholder management contexts.
- Proven financial/commercial acumen with strong analytical business skills.
- Understand the impact of Supply Chain structures and cost drivers.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.