Salary AUD85,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Location Western Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicki McCaskill
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-26 purchasing-and-procurement Brisbane - Western Suburbs Queensland AU AUD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Procurement Manager - this position requires a self driven, ambitious individual with strong understanding of strategic sourcing principles and contract management.
- Proactively identify procurement opportunities through spend, market, category and supply risk analysis
- Manage outcomes focused stakeholder relationships
- support local, regional and global procurement teams key projects
- Work closely with cross functional teams to support improvements in P2P and Inventory Management.
- Proven track record of delivering results in procurement with 3-5 years experience
- Bachelors degree highly desirable as are CIPS, APICS or CA qualifications.
- Strong understanding of strategic sourcing and category management
- Experience in managing Utilities as a category/end-to-end sourcing of utilities.
- Strong team culture
- Career progression
- Extensive training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual salary review
To apply please click apply or call Nicki McCaskill on +61 7 30322250 for a confidential discussion.