Procurement and Contract Specialist
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-08 2019-10-06 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role will help aid the project delivery team, informing and supporting them with contractual obligations. Part of this will include ensuring successful negotiation and governance of head contracts between suppliers, clients and subcontractors. Additionally, this role will provide opportunity to seek cost reductions and highlight process improvement opportunities to ensure value for stakeholders, whilst maintaining a strong and compliant process.
• Negotiate Contract terms and conditions both internally and externally
• Prepare purchase and subcontract agreements
• Develop scope of works and services
• Assess commercial and contractual risks, identify and implement appropriate controls
• Implement and maintain contract management processes
• Tertiary Qualification related to Engineering, Business or Commerce Law
• 5+ years experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and monitor performance of contracts
• Strong financial acumen and cost management skills
If you are someone with strong experience in this field and would love to contribute to a growing organisation, then please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic on +61 8 82163506 for a confidential discussion.