Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 purchasing-and-procurement Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 75 80 80 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Newly created opportunity for an experienced Procurement and Contracts Specialist to join a statewide Utilities giant. This will initially be a 6 months ongoing contract with a strong chance of being extended.
• Plan, develop and establish contracts for the procurement of capital construction projects, equipment with installation, complex Services and goods and consultancies.
• Negotiation of the Terms and Conditions and commercial arrangements, resolving clarifications, conducting evaluation meetings and preparing a bid evaluation report with recommendation to award a Contract.
• Liaise with internal customers and suppliers.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and more than 10 year experience in establishing construction contracts Degree level qualification in Engineering, Commerce, Law or related discipline.
• Extensive experience and achievements in information management, systems and technology within a large commercially focused organisation.
• Experience in the development, negotiation and management of contractual and commercial arrangements with IT service providers and vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sourcing strategies
• Understanding of Construction providers and their capabilities.
• Expensive knowledge and experience of Australian Standard General Conditions of Contract particular ref: AS4000, AS4902, AS4910 & AS4911.
• Understanding of contractual framework and practices.
• Proficient in electronic procurement systems and Microsoft packages.
• Highly developed written and interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.