Senior Procurement Specialist
Salary AUD400 - AUD580 per day + + Super
Consultant Olivia Meek
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 purchasing-and-procurement Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 400 580 580 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is requiring an analytical candidate with strong communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers in the business, to drive business outcomes. The procurement specialist will be required to be apart of negotiations with suppliers within the health space, as well as buying activities of consumables, therefore health care and medical experience is preferred.
- This role will be responsible for supplier relationship management with the external stakeholders of the business
- Will be looking after the commercial strategies with these relevant stakeholders and be implementing them into the operational and supply chain services
- The position will be responsible for commercial negotiations with suppliers to maximise health outcomes and minimise operational and commercial risk
- Through analysing key procurement activity, the procurement specialist will be expected to identify innovative ways to bring value to the business including strategic sourcing via Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- 3-5 years experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical procurement industry
- Government procurement experience is preferred
- Experience in procurement analytics - Particularly Oracle or SAP.
- Experience in purchasing consumables and equipment within the medical and healthcare industry
- Strong supplier and stakeholder relationship skills and experience
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Meek on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.