Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 purchasing-and-procurement Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 115000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Develop, deliver and support related sourcing activities. * Proactively engage with key business stakeholders. * Ensure value for money business outcomes.
- Provide support to relevant team members and operate as the point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build relationships and negotiate with key suppliers and vendors.
- Support implementation and overall development of procurement frameworks.
- Develop cost effective strategies to complement the organisations long term direction.
- Manage contract performance in cooperation with respective contract owners.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field (e.g. Commerce or Law).
- 3+ years experience in a procurement related role.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight time-frames.
- Proven experience in delivering cost savings and other value add activities to a business.
- Experience in a relevant role within a heavy industry organisation is desirable.
If you are an Australian Citizen, wanting to progress their career in Procurement, then please do not hesitate to reach out.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic on +61 8 82163506 for a confidential discussion.