Purchasing/Procurement Officer - Heavy Industry
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 purchasing-and-procurement Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Coordinate and document internal and external customer requirements. * Monitor schedules and adjusts inventory balances. * Conduct process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate and document internal and external customer requirements.
- Identify sources of supply/demand variation.
- Monitor schedules and adjusts inventory balances.
- Identify problems and maintain priorities for work in process.
- Communicate across functions to report risks and issues.
- Experience in developing procurement documentation.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Ability to apply procurement knowledge in order to be able to support stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable.
If you are an Australian Citizen wanting to pursue a career in Procurement, then please do no hesitate to reach out.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe Skrlj-Abramovic on +61 8 82163506 for a confidential discussion.