Transport - Operations Supervisor (PM)
Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Southeastern Sydney
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 21 October 2016
A leading, well known and established logistics businessess based in Southeastern Sydney are currently seeking an experienced Operations Supervisor (PM) for a new permanent role. Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will be expected to autonomously lead the PM shift efficiently and manage the transport and distribution across Sydney.
Key Responsibilities of the Transport Supervisor include:
- Ensuring containers and cargo are collected, received and delivered within the desired timeframe;
- Maximise utilisation of the fleet and operate in a cost effective way
- Maintain a high level of safety with regards to transport
- Hit KPI’s and work in time conscious environment
- Continuously improving processes & implementing change
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Remain up to date with vessel scheduling;
- Communicate with internal staff should slot bookings be altered.
Key Requirements of the Transport Supervisor include:
- 2-3 years in a largely similar container transport/operations role
- Hands on/collaborative approach to management
- Extensive problem solving abilities whilst continuously improve experience
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Holder of a Current Drivers Licence (HR or HC licence an advantage but not essential)
- Intermediate MS Office and transport systems skills
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company who pride themselves on developing their staff and innovative systems. Also on offer is a competitive salary package, dependant on experience.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.