Operations Planning Coordinator
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Meek
Date posted 18 November 2018 2018-11-182018-12-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Company World's leading medical device company based in North Ryde. Specialise in multiple medical device products such as Imaging, Monitoring and Information systems. This medical device company focus on innovation and research and development, and commit too simplicity and world class service.
Due to internal movement, a position has become available for an Operations Planning Coordinator. Based in North Ryde, will be reporting into the Operations Manager working in a team based environment alongside nine Planning Coordinators. You will be managing internal and external work flow operations based in Queensland, working closely with different divisions as well as various hospitals and clinics.
- The Operations Planning Coordinator will be in charge of scheduling work flow liaising with technicians and engineers based in Queensland
- Manage contracts in relation to maintenance work
- Raise service work orders
- Dispatch jobs to field service engineers
- Ensure service part orders have been processed to meet requirements
- Support work colleagues and work well as a part of a team environment effectively prioritise tasks
- Experience of a minimum of 3-5 years in Scheduling, Planning and Customer Service roles
- Computer literacy skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- The Operations Planning Coordinator will require strong verbal and written English
- Be able to effectively work well under pressure managing people and multitask different priorities
- Work independently without the need for supervision
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.