Supply Chain Officer
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 30 August 2016
Exciting new opportunity for a Supply Chain Officer is a newly created role for a medical device company based in North Ryde. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be exposed to all aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain. The Supply Chain Officer, will report to the Logistic Manager and support all stakeholders with Supply, ERP system expertise and also inventory. They are seeking a dynamic and versatile individual who is able to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities as they progress with the company.
- Control inventory accuracy and keep record of all data on ERP system
- Supervise offshore transactions
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders on a regular basis and provide reports when needed
- Assist with development of systems to achieve continuous business improvements
- Optimal stock rotation
- Planning experience is desired
- Previous experience with inventory and logistics
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Suppliers, colleagues and customers
- Ability to work in a project/team
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.