Senior Merchandising Planner
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 27 September 2016
Growing Retail Company is seeking a Senior Merchandising Planner to join the Sydney CBD office in Sydney. The Senior Merchandising Planner will report to the head of planning and will also have a merchandising assistant reporting to them. The main focus is menswear within the retail industry and the Senior Merchandising Planner should have experience working in this category and for a multi-branded company.
- Manage the seasonal merchandising plans and conduct the forecast on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate and liaise with the rest of the stakeholder and attend regular meetings.
- Review weekly sales and stock levels by department and brands
- Propose sales budgets by department
- Conduct seasonal range analysis by department
- Merchandise Planning experience (Retail/FMCG desired)
- Result driven and self motivator with a sense of urgency
- Commercial and business acumen and excellent time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of budgets, profit, loss
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
Company culture is important and this company value their employees and retain talent within their organisation. The company is going through a lot of growth as their well know brands have taken over the market.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.