Customer Supply Chain Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant David Glass
Date posted 6 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity to join an impressive, market leading business as the Customer Supply Chain Manager.
This opportunity offers a chance to join a very functional business and add value to them in there peak period with a key client. They are seeking an individual who understands complex operational models both from a supplier and client point of view.
As the Customer Supply Chain Manager you will be tasked with maintaining business performance achieving all agreed matrix measurements from an operational stand point. The Customer Supply Chain Manager will be tasked with generating strategies to mitigate risks during the busiest time of the year. Along with this you will be expected to seek engagement and buy in from multiple External and Internal stakeholders of all levels in order to achieve agreed business wide strategies.
- Development of Key Event Planning aligned to business supply strategy
- Constructive engagement with internal & external stakeholders
- Meeting Customer Service Objectives
- Manage Primary Freight relationship
- Developing and delivering of Marketplace initiatives
- Planning and execution of Peak Period
- Planning and execution of CPI
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Economics or Finance preferred
- Experience across Sales, Supply and/or Demand Planning and Logistics
- FMCG sales experience preferred
- Retail operations experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive development of a true joint Customer Logistics plan
To apply please click apply or call David Glass on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.