Fresh Produce Category Manager
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 6 November 2016
Exciting opportunity for a Fresh Produce Category Manager to join a growing company on a permanent basis. The Fresh Produce Category Manager will report to the National Category Manager and will be responsible to achieve all supply orders and to maximise sales and grow the business revenue.
- Actively support NPD within the company and propose suitable products to grow revenue.
- Develop supply plans in line with the Sales and Operations Planning to achieve maximise sales.
- Maintain supplier relationships with Farmers and understand pricing with suppliers.
- Contribute to S&OP meetings and run weekly reports.
- Analyse current procedures and suggest improvements where relevant.
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Agriculture is preferred.
- Previous experience with Fresh Produce industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Optimistic and positive attitude to work and well being.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.