Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 12 October 2016
Exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a growing company on a permanent basis. The Supply Chain manager will report to the Category Manager and will be responsible to achieve all supply orders and to maximise sales and grow the business revenue.
- Actively support NPD within the company and propose suitable products to grow revenue.
- Develop supply plans in line with the Sales and Operations Planning to achieve maximise sales.
- Maintain supplier relationships and understand pricing with suppliers.
- Contribute to S&OP meetings and run weekly reports.
- Analyse current procedures and suggest improvements where relevant.
- Degree or Diploma qualified.
- Previous experience within the Grocery industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Optimistic and positive attitude to work and well being.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.