Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 30 October 2016
Growing Retail Company is seeking a Merchandising Planner to join the Sydney office in Sydney. The Merchandising Planner will report to the Planning Manager and the focus of the role will to support the finance team by providing detailed reports and analysis to the key stakeholders in each of the business units in the wholesale business.
- Manage the seasonal merchandising plans and conduct the forecast on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate and liaise with the rest of the stakeholder and attend regular meetings.
- Review weekly sales and stock levels by department and brands
- Propose sales budgets by department
- Conduct seasonal range analysis by department
- Merchandise Planning experience (Retail/FMCG desired)
- Result driven and self motivator with a sense of urgency
- Commercial and business acumen and excellent time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of budgets, profit, loss
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
Company culture is important and this company value their employees and retain talent within their organisation. The company is going through a lot of growth and seek candidates with a positive attitude and self motivator.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.