Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 15 November 2016
Exciting opportunity for a Supply Planning Manager to join a large well established company on a permanent basis. The Supply Chain Manager will manage a small team and be responsible for end to end Supply Chain. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Manager will be tasked to provide high quality support to all Supply Planning Processes. Ensuring all best practices, Methodology and tools are utilised. The opportunity will involve supporting with supply planning and forecasting, inventory management and analysis, S&OP process and stakeholder management.
- Communicate with 3PL in terms of inventory, DIFOT, cycle count and custom clearance
- Coordinate and run the monthly S&OP meeting
- Forecasting on annual budgets
- Approving all purchase orders for the team
- Continuous review and development of Supply chain processes
- Minimum of 3-5 years + in a similar role within Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong excel skill
- Ability to drive a team and achieve results
- Great verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
This company is seeking a dynamic and versatile individual that will have the motivation and leadership skills to hit the ground running.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.