Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary AUD50000 - AUD57000 per annum
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 22 November 2016
Growing Australian company seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. The Supply Chain Coordinator will report to the Supply and Demand Planner and be responsible for the purchasing, tracking shipments, arrange stock transfers and manage vendor performance. This is an excellent role for an individual seeking a role within Supply Chain in the retail industry.
- Process purchase orders and track shipments to ensure delivery is on time
- Liaise with freight forwarders for import and export on a global scale
- Follow up regarding stock shortages and replacements
- Liaise with accounts for suppliers and request payments
- Provide vendor performance reporting
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to pick up new skills and systems
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Results driven, passionate and motivated individual
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to grow with a great company. They offer more than just a salary, with stunning views, discounts and other advantages.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.