Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 1 December 2016
Seeking a Merchandise allocator to join a well established company based in the retail industry in Sydney Inner West. The merchandise allocator will be responsible for the allocation of stock to the right stores at the right time and working towards the brand strategy to meet sales and inventory budgets. The Merchandise Allocator will report to the Planning Manager and liaise with all interval and some external stakeholders including the over sea suppliers.
- Assist with the financial planning including gross profits, sale reports and OTB budgets
- Support the Planning manager with the buying strategy and analysis of new season buys
- Stock control and allocation to stores and plan for new store allocation
- Prepare weekly merchandise reports and ad hoc analysis when required
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers to ensure smooth stock flow
- Previous Merchandise Allocator experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, macros, v-lookups)
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with all stakeholders
- Analytical and ability to run reports
- Good business acumen and a passion for retail
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.