Field Inventory Specialist
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 22 February 2017
About the company: Boston Scientific is a leading innovator of medical devices and technologies that improve patient lives. Their mission is to improve the quality of patient care and the productivity of health care delivery through the development and advocacy of less-invasive medical devices and procedures. It values innovation, collaboration, and high performance, and actively develops its people to be the best they can be. About the role Reporting to the Distribution and Field Inventory Manager, this is a great opportunity for a candidate experienced in consignment inventory and customer service to join our Operations Team. The Field Inventory Specialist plays a key role in maintaining the accuracy of inventory held in locations outside the warehouse environment, and partners with internal and external customers, and supply chain to maintain accurate records. The successful candidate will demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, be well organised and have a highly developed ability to prioritise. You will be an analytical, accurate and detailed individual, with a proven ability to develop relationships.
- Reconciling inventory cycle counts and investigating and resolving variances.
- Regular reporting on consignment inventory management.
- Act as a key interface for consignment inventory between all stakeholders in sales and supply chain functions.
- Provide guidance and support on inventory policies, procedures, and tools to field staff and customer service.
- Transact all inventory movements within set timeframes.
- Provide support for continuous improvement projects.
- Minimum 12 months experience in an inventory specialist role, or proven capability in a customer service role.
- Strong research and problem solving skills.
- Strong SAP, excel, and systems knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact collaboratively with all levels.
- Good organizational/time management skills with proven ability to multi task.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for continuous improvement.
If you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and are looking to join a company with a values driven culture that is focused on employee engagement development and their people, please submit your current resume via the associated link or on the Robert Walters website. For any further information please call Martine Dines on 02 8289 3239.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.