Business Planning Analyst
Salary AUD85000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ben Sunderland
Date posted 25 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a global brand in the consumer electronics space. My client is going through an exciting period of change with new product launches on the horizon. The purpose of this position is to support the business, in particular the executive team, in an analytical role which requires an understanding of sales, forecasting and inventory management.
You will be part of a planning team consisting of 5 people who support and provide business critical reports to senior executives.
Responsibilities of the Business Planning Analyst
- Assist Product Managers to plan for and meet annual and quarterly sales, inventory & profit targets, by providing accurate and efficient reporting tools.
- Support the Director & Management team in preparing monthly company reports and presentations, KPI summaries and provision of analytics when requested.
- Understand and champion Regional HQ and business domain needs throughout the organisation.
- Proactively stay in consistent communication with manager on weekly and monthly goals and progress.
- Understand the wider influences of the Supply Chain and work closely with the rest of the planning team to meet customer requirements.
Cultural Fit of the Business Planning Analyst
- Someone who has a proactive mindset. You will be able to forward plan and mitigate potential issues from arising by foreseeing them before they are critical.
- Someone who can manage upwards through timely and effective communication.
- Someone with a high attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- Someone with an interest in helping people across the business without expecting anything in return.
- Someone who has the desire to develop the scope of the role itself.
- Someone who is open minded and looking to learn as well as impart their knowledge.
- Grow into a senior position within the team.
- Excellent new product ranges being released in the next few months.
- To join a company that embraces and drives change through empowering their employees.
- To join a team that engages business wide so can gain recognition from senior stakeholders.
Key Requirements of the Business Planning Analyst
- 5 years + experience in a Planning Analyst role.
- Advanced Excel and Reporting Skills.
- Willingness to learn and has a proactive approach.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.