Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company and role: Permanent role for a Material Planner to join a well known business in the manufacturing industry. The Material Planner will report to the Supply Chain Manager. The role is based in Sydney and will be a permanent contract.
Main responsibvility of this role will be to manage the material within the certain categories and maintain the relationship with the factory to ensure all orders are completed on time while maximising the efficiencies for the business.
- Vendor management and solve supply issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor vendor performance and follow up with any issues.
- Ongoing maintenance of Master Data in SAP including Material Master, Vendor and Pricing.
- Assisting with NPD and ensure projects run smoothly and are completed before deadlines.
- Assist Master Scheduler with Seasonal Planning.
- Previous experience in a material planning role
- Tertiary qualifications (Supply Chain is desired)
- Experience with using an ERP systems (SAP desired)n and strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in FMCG
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.