Supply Chain Manager
Location North Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: Exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a growing Australian business in the Manufacturing/FMCG industry based in North Sydney. The client employ based on core values and are seeking individuals who are open minded that thrive on change, ability to influence and also take the lead.
About the Role:
Iconic Australia business growing through international growth are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager who has experience in exports particularly in the US and China markets. The Supply Chain Manager will ensure delivery to customers on time and in full to international customers as well as creating a demand plan to present to the S&OP process.
- Sales and demand planning by customer, including managing stock levels and replenishment
- NPD activation
- Container planning and coordination with Factories regarding container preparation and dispatch
- Liaising with freight forwarding, customs agents and 3rd party providers to arrange delivery and shipping
- Booking vessels and delivery confirmation into customer delivery point
- Export document creation and management, including administration to meet external audit requirement
- Regulatory and compliance requirements in regards to shipping, customs and food safety for AU and US as required by shipping method
- Vendor management including payment and working with logistics and procurement team as well as commercial and compliance.
- Manage 2 export customer service
- 5+ years’ experience within Supply Chain environments;
- 3+ years’ experience in Export.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office/ERP systems and intermediate experience in data analysis and reporting skills.
- High attention to detail & demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Superior communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities in a time-sensitive environment.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.