Location Western Sydney
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading manufacturing company seeking a supply planning professional to join on a fixed term contract. In an accessible location in West Sydney, this represents a great opportunity for an available Supply Chain professionals from supply planning, production and logistics backgrounds.
Attractive Supply Planning role in West Sydney. Fixed term contract with leading manufacturing company.
- Plan distribution of products on a national scale to multiple sites across Australia.
- Optimise supply/purchasing plans ensuring capacity utilisation and costing whilst achieving stock targets.
- Key focus on inventory management reviewing stock levels, preventing out of stock and overstock issues.
- Measure and analyse delivery performance, generating and distributing reports, and acting on stock distribution related issues.
- Lead process development to manage (NPD) new product development & business growth.
- Manage the shipping and terminal activities with the ability to optimise inventory levels and manage change within Supply Chain.
- Ability to manage large volume product turnover.
- Combine supply planning and warehousing roles in hands on daily operations.
- Recommend system, process and stock level changes to achieve delivery and inventory level performance.
- Minimum 4 years experience in planning and distribution.
- Strong relationship builder.
- SAP MRP Experience.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst producing a quality output.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising with a strong attention for detail.
- Advanced Excel.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Chance to join company market leader.
- Well connected location in West Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.