Demand and Supply Planner
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 10 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: FMCG company with in the CBD are seeking a Demand and Supply Planner for a newly created role. Due to recent growth, the business is expanding and seeking to add a Demand and Supply Planner on a permanent contact.
About the Role:
Permanent position for an experience Demand and Supply Planner with previous FMCG to join a high performing Supply Chain Team.
The Demand and Supply Planner will report to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for managing a large portfolio. They will play an integral role between the commercial teams and Operations
- Take lead and be able to present a forecast in S&OP meetings.
- Promote the Pre Demand Review and identify key drivers of performance
- Monitor the report compared to the forecast throughout the year
- Compare seasonal, promotional and ongoing forecast valuations with budgets and to make appropriate decisions based on analyzed data
- Analyse stock levels to identify excessive inventory, potential stick outs and communicate results to through the S&OP process.
- 2+ years of demand planning experience in FMCG
- High proficiency in systems.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with DemandCaster highly desired
- Ability to lead, influence and work collaboratively
- Experience with Bills of Materials, components and finished goods
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.