Sales and Operations Manager
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for an experienced Sales and Operations Manager with an operations and supply chain focus, to join a Multinational Power Distribution Company. Based in Sydney, the person will oversee management and improvement of the sales, inventory and operation planning process for ANZ. This is a 6 months fixed term contract role. Possibility for permanent role.
For people with a strong Sales and Operations background in the manufacturing/electrical industry, this represents an opportunity to work with a global organisation.
- Manage and continuously improve sales, inventory and operations planning process across ANZ.
- Supply and Demand Analysis of product volume, reporting exceptions and plan for contingencies.
- Lead the NPI projects.
- Maintain inventory integrity programs focused on inventory optimisation.
- Develop mechanisms for capturing critical demand data from major customers.
- Commitment to the quality, safety and environment, proactively reporting any risks and issues.
- Communication between sales, product management and operations to facilitate these lines of contact.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or relevant certification (APICS, etc).
- A minimum of 6 year's experience in a supply chain, logistics and planning environment.
- Experience with manufacturing processes would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of forecasting concepts and models.
- Strong background in ERP, MRP and demand planning systems.
- Proven experience in business process improvement.
Competitive Contract Salary on offer, with the possibility of going permanent.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.