Salary + super
Consultant Joshua Astawa
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity for a Demand Planning professional to join an exciting business leader in Electronics based in Sydney. Seeking a highly analytical individual, comfortable with stakeholder facing duties and great attention to detail. Fixed Term Contract with an opportunity for a permanent position.
Demand Planner position for Global Electronics Company based in Sydney.
Fixed Term Contract with an opportunity for a permanent position.
- Responsible for providing information and product analysis to stakeholders.
- Accountable for development and maintenance of key planning models.
- Assist in stakeholder decision making through data analysis.
- Provide input into Supply Chain by sharing information which influences inventory strategies on existing items, new products and end of life.
- Assist in enhancing models and implementing Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting and decision making system.
- Provide clear SKU level and cover planning targets.
- Support Back Order risk mitigation metrics by maintaining the SKU replacement matrix, like for like supply opportunities and minimised obsolescence and excess inventory.
- Degree in Mathematics, Financial Modelling, Business Admin or Supply Chain
Management (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years experience in electronics or FMCG industries.
- A skilled data analyst used to working with big data and has experience in building and enhancing models.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Excellent communications skills, with experience in presenting to stakeholders.
- Ability to influence outcomes through data and information.
- Strong IT/systems use, with Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced ERP and SQL experience.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Chance to join a global market leader.
- Well connected location in Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Astawa on 02 8289 3137 for a confidential discussion.