Location North Sydney
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 26 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Supply Planner will report to the Planning Manager and with be able to work in team environment however will be responsible for their own work. This role is based North Ryde. This business is seeking someone who has a genuine interest in the pharmaceutical and medical industry and has an entrepreneurial spirit. The Supply Planner needs to be flexible and adapt to change quickly.
- Ensure successful production planning outcomes by providing ownership and oversight of all short and mid-term planning activities.
- Provide analytical support to the Production teams and is accountable for managing large volumes of inventory,
- Communicate on a daily basis around orders, delivery plans, forecasts, stock levels
- Executed in a global high-paced environment with strong focus on cross-functional collaboration with other roles such as Site leadership team, Production, QA, Asset Planners, Distribution/Logistics, Pack Change, Project Managers and Procurement.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of (international) stakeholders and grow with the business.
- Undergraduate qualification in any science or business-related field (ideal).
- Experience in a planning role within a manufacturing environment
- Detailed knowledge of SAP APO SNP systems
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel (Advanced), Outlook)
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.