Supply & Demand Planner
Location North Sydney
Consultant Joshua Astawa
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A global pharmaceutical company looking for a Demand and Supply Planner to perform a multifaceted role throughout the manufacturing facility. Based in North Sydney, The role offers a great opportunity to an individual looking to progress their career in an operational based planning position.
This client is a leading company in health care. The role of Demand and Supply Planner will report to the Head of Supply Chain and assure appropriate stock levels for sales and distribution at all physical storage locations.
- Monitor inventory levels across all physical warehouses to ensure adequate SKU availability.
- Coordinate deliveries with manufacturing site, 3PL forwarders or local warehouse.
- Assist in the provision of forecasts and supply plans, specifically in relation to product launches (NPI) and ensure all stakeholders in the launch plans are informed of the supply plans for that launch.
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders within the company on demand planning forecasts and reporting.
- Maintain regular contact with the Supply Planners and Supply Managers within the Supply Chain Franchise Teams, to ensure demand forecasts meet the Distribution Requirements Planning (Replenishment) program.
- Analyse sales reports and historical data, in conjunction with the Business plans of the company, to assist in identifying trends and potential gaps in the Demand forecasts provided by the Commercial teams.
- Provide continual feedback and information to the Commercial teams.
- Over 3 years experience within a supply chain environment within the Health care or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and driving team results within a productive work environment.
- Highly analytical with Advanced MS- Excel experience.
- Experience in forecasting methodologies.
- Proficient in logistics/database systems (e.g. SAP) with the ability to embrace and learn new technology.
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join a successful global pharmaceutical organisation in North Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Astawa on 02 8289 3137 for a confidential discussion.