Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 19 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the business: Navico are a global business and they have an office based in Lane Cove, Sydney. They focus on making boating safer, easier and more fun and has resulted in the release of many world leading products. Innovation is at the heart of Navico’s business model and culture, this is coupled with an unprecedented product launch schedule that enables us to deliver real benefits to consumers across a broad range of recreational boating activities.
About the role:
Due to an internal promotional, Navico are seeking an experienced Demand Planner to join the team in their brand-new office based in Lane Cove. The Demand Planner will have the opportunity to work across all 3 brands of the business; Lowrance, Simrad & B&G. The Demand Planner will manage the forecast across the ANZ region. They will also be responsible for running reports related to inventory and process improvements. The Demand Planner will report into the Operations Manager.
Navico will be implementing a new demand planning system called 09Solution. Any experience with this system will be highly desired but is not essential.
- Coordinate and execute the monthly process to review and update the rolling 15-month demand forecast for APAC region.
- Work with Sales team to ensure agreed demand assumptions including latest NPI and EOL dates are correctly reflected in the forecast and ensure the forecast covers all sources of demand.
- Reporting of latest forecast changes and comparison to previous FC / current full year budget in volume and value.
- Prepare and conduct monthly review of the latest forecast with Regional Sales team.
- Prepare and communicate commentary on forecast changes and reasons to Global Forecasting lead.
- Prepare monthly reports on forecast accuracy, inventory stock levels and identify key areas of improvement.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- APICS qualification desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS office / excel skills
- Experience with use of planning systems and BI tools
- Innovative and flexible approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strongly outcome oriented and self-motivated
What is on offer:
- Free secured parking
- Company discounts
- A social company calendars
- Bright new office space
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Attractive salary
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.