Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-05 fmcg 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Newly created role for a permanent Demand Planner to join a successful FMCG business based in North Ryde. This role will report into the Supply Chain Manager and will be required to work autonomously. The Demand Planner will manage the end to end Supply Chain process including planning, inventory and 3PL management. This is a forward thinking, value added opportunity with high engagement across the organisation. It will require you to be a strong communicator and problem solver, having an excellent eye for detail with the ability to coordinate right supply at the right time.
- Chair and manage the Sales and Operations Meeting to drive forecast accuracy
- Work cross functional with marketing and sales teams to monitor stock requirements and stock levels in line with critical dates for customer promotions and product events
- Proactively communicate with suppliers and freight forwarders to maintain supply stability
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information with frequent communication to contracted freight forwarder and 3PL partner
- Maintaining inventory control and optimizing stock levels in line with company policy;
- Experience in Demand Planning and S&OP is critical.
- Strong attention to detail with minimum 2-3 years' experience in import/export, purchasing, or logistic coordinator roles;
- Excellent computer literacy- specifically MS Excel;
- A background working for an FMCG or retail industry is preferred;
- Tertiary qualifications in Operations, Logistics, Business or other Supply Chain related discipline preferred; (APICS is an advantage)
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.