Supply Chain Coordinator
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 pharmaceuticals 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: Global business with a Head Quarters based in Europe are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. They have had double digit growth year on year due to several established brands in the market. Based conveniently in North Sydney.
About the role:
Initial 6 months contract with the view to go permanent, the Supply Chain Coordinator will work across the supply chain division and be a key member of the business ensuring the process runs smoothly. Inventory management, 3PL management, liaising with global stakeholders and running reports.
Ideally seeking an employee that enjoys working in small to medium size business with a great working culture and likes to keep busy. Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will report to the Operations Manager.
- Be involved in dealing with day to day logistics / operational issues, manage communications between 3PLs and different internal parties
- Monitor and coordinate shipments from Head Office, communicate with internal parties if any delay or risk, update new item information in company ERP system
- Ensure daily stock reconciliation and update & ensure the integrity between ERP and WMS systems
- Own the process of item master creation and updates, ensure item setup in internal ERP system is aligned with 3PL setup
- Assist monthly procurement plan, analysis and communicate the demand and supply issues, explore options and opportunities
- Strong analytical skill
- Knowledge in using relevant IT tools like ERP, WMS, Demand Planning Software, Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Supply Chain / 3PL relationship management / Logistics / Supply & Demand Planning knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills (French language highly desirable)
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.