Supply Chain Manager
Salary + super
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-10-11 mining 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Immediately start for a Supply Chain Manager to join a global business within the heavy or mining industry based in Sydney, North. Permanent position. Global business known for their leading technology within communication are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager for an immediate start. This is an integral role for the business responsible for end to end supply chain management including inventory management, S&OP Planning, procurement and logistics.
The Supply Chain Manager will report into the CFO and manage a small team. They will ideally have experience in the Tech industry in a manufacturing company and have exposure to managing a team.
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in Sydney North.
- Compiling global demand to create a forecast plan and managing contract manufacturers and internal assembly.
- Drive the Supply Chain Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) activities including export/import compliance.
- Support product management, product development and manufacturing and services with setting up new products (standard and special BOMS) and manage the suppliers.
- Conduct a monthly inventory review analysis to monitor inventory reduction initiatives. Review ageing, turns, slow moving items and inventory location. Include a review of any spares/loans inventories.
- Effectively lead and support the daily operations of the centralised Supply Chain, Logistics and the Procurement team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply planning roles within Manufacturing industry
- Supervisor/Team Leader experience
- Knowledge of best practice S&OP’s processes
- Proven track record in data analysis and reporting with a hands on approach to driving planning processes
- Experience in high tech or mining industry or product knowledge is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.