Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 2 November 2018 2018-11-022018-11-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
About the Role: Permanent role in for a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator to joining a well established food manufacturer who are leaders in their industry. The Senior Supply Chain Coordinator will play a crucial role in the Supply Chain team. Based very conveniently in the CBD, the Senior Supply Chain Coordinator will have previous experience managing inventory, transportation and some planning and replenishment.
- Manage the supply chain process for inventory from NZ and ensure accuracy of supply
- Manage inventory going in and out from 3PL’s (Cold store & freight forwarding suppliers)
- Ensure inventory on our software matches to Stock
- Trouble shoot when required when there are any flight/freight delays in an appropriate time frame and rebook freight as required
- Ensuring the most cost effective supply option is utilised
- Supply chain and inventory experience within fresh foods.
- Strong excel & ERP software experience (Navision would be ideal but not essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions and provide solutions
- Strong understanding of logistics - sea freight in particular
- Cold storage/dry operations experience highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.