Supply Chain Manager
Location Northern Beaches
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 1 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the role: Global Healthcare company based in the Northern Beaches is seeking a driven Supply Chain Manager to join the business on a permanent basis and take accountability for the ANZ end to end supply chain including planning, distribution and inventory management. The Supply Chain Manager will have experience sourcing 3PL providers, establish procedures and experience working on projects. Previous experience in Healthcare and Manufacturing will be highly regarded. Managing a small team and reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
- Supply Chain Manager will lead the ANZ supply chain division and manage the performance of external 3PL and 4PL service providers, Customer Service Team and Inventory Team Lead.
- Take ownership of the local S&OP process focusing on inventory optimisation, stock availability and forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for all shipping and transport including outbound and inbound scheduled transport analysis, warehousing optimisation and replenishment
- Take action on Continuous improvement projects regional and local
- Ability to communicate with manufacturing operations with accurate demand forecasting for optimal planning and centralise supply chain activities.
- 6 + years in experience working in a similar role leading a high preforming team
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or related disciplines – APICS is highly regarded
- Strong SAP, APO/R3 user
- Strong S&OP experience leading the process
- Manufacturing and Healthcare industry highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.