Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 manufacturing-and-production 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Global organisation based in Sydney, West are seeking a Logistics Manager to manage the dispatching, warehousing and overseeing the manufacturing including production planning and scheduling. The Logistics Manager will focus on process improvement and will be result driven in a growing organisation. Strong communication skills are required and ability to build long standing relationships. The logistics manager will need to have strong logistics experience and excellent understanding of manufacturing.
- Take the lead in the dispatching, transport and logistics
- Overseeing production planning and scheduling and under how to maximise output through efficient planning
- Liaise with Senior global stakeholders and make business critical decisions
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures and lean manufacturing across the production
- Drive overall supply chain success and ensure delivery to customers is perfect
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports and 6 indirect.
- Strong communication skills is needed to liaise with senior global and local stakeholders. The Logistics Manager is required to build relationships, negotiate and leverage of their relationships
- Previous experience in logistics managing teams and motivating the team to provide excellent business performance.
- Analytical and ability to make decisions
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is very critical.
- Ability to work in fast changing environments.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.