Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah Salton
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established FMCG company based in the Northern suburbs as a Supply Planner. Reporting to the Planning Manager, this role will be responsble for analysing inventory levels and providing recommendations to key stakeholders within the business.
- Managing up to 2000 SKUs across multiple warehouses and 2 assembly sites
- Liaising with warehouse supervisors/managers on stock levels/management of stock
- Reviewing weekly transfer orders and inform relevant stakeholders to match current sales forecast
- Optimising freight distribution to ensure full loads are used where possible to reduce cost
- Reviewing demand plans to identify potential issues and align orders to match sales forecast
- Evaluate supplier delivery performance and ensuring it is meeting expectation
- Updating reports and send to relevant stakeholders
- Strong experience in a supply planning role, ideally within FMCG
- Bachelors Degree preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of SAP/ Pronto
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Salton on +61 3 86282109 for a confidential discussion.