Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ryde New South Wales AU AUD 35 45 45 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Temp to Perm Opportunity! Initial 3 Month contract role for an experienced Demand Planner to join the team with the potential to go permanent. This Multinational organisation is a leader within the Medical Device space. The Demand Planner will work across more than 14 different therapeutics categories for the business so having end to end exposure to all products. The demand planner will report into the Supply Chain Manager and be based in the North Ryde location. Although there is an ERP system, the Demand Planner will conduct all forecasting and demand planning activities on spreadsheets so strong excel skills are required.
- Keeping monthly demand planning meeting and analysing data, highlighting expectations, patterns, concerns and communicate with key stakeholders in S&OP meetings
- Updating data in forecast spreadsheets from data in ERP and Review Sales Plans, Budgets & latest estimates to drive demand plan
- Keep on top of changes in terms of product ranges and the demand of these..
- Work with marketing to understand which new products match old products they’re replacing.
- Provide input into Supply Chain team to develop inventory strategies
- Essential to have previous Demand Planning experience using excel
- Medical device experience is highly regarded
- Very strong excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong stakeholder endearment skills and Continuous Improvement mindset.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.