Supply Chain Planner
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-21 pharmaceuticals North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
About the company: Global business seeking a Supply Chain Planner to join their busy team based in the head office in North Sydney. This role is critical to the business and will help assist the whole Supply Chain team.
About the role:
The Supply Chain Planner will work across the supply chain division and be a key member of the business ensuring the process runs smoothly. Inventory management, 3PL management, liaising with global stakeholders and running reports.
Ideally seeking an employee that enjoys working in small to medium size business with a great working culture and likes to keep busy. Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
The Supply Chain Planner will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Be involved in dealing with day to day logistics / operational issues, manage communications between 3PLs and different internal parties
- Monitor and coordinate shipments from Head Office, communicate with internal parties if any delay or risk, update new item information in company ERP system
- Ensure daily stock reconciliation and update & ensure the integrity between ERP and WMS systems
- Own the process of item master creation and updates, ensure item setup in internal ERP system is aligned with 3PL setup
- Assist monthly procurement plan, analysis and communicate the demand and supply issues, explore options and opportunities
- Strong analytical skill
- Knowledge in using relevant IT tools like ERP, WMS, Demand Planning Software, Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Supply Chain / 3PL relationship management / Logistics / Supply & Demand Planning knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.