Supply Chain Manager
Location Northern BeachesFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Northern Beaches New South Wales AU 2086 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
About the role: Global Healthcare company based in the Northern Beaches is seeking a driven Supply Chain Manager to join the business on a permanent basis and take accountability for the ANZ end to end supply chain including planning, distribution and inventory management and customer service. The Supply Chain Manager will have experience dealing with 3PL providers, establish procedures and experience working on projects. Previous experience in Healthcare is not essential.
Managing a small team and reporting to the Supply Chain Director, seeking a Supply Chain Manager or a Senior Planner looking to take the next step in their career into management.
- Supply Chain Manager will lead the ANZ supply chain division and manage the performance of external 3PL and 4PL service providers, Customer Service Team and Inventory Team Lead.
- Take ownership of the local S&OP process focusing on inventory optimisation, stock availability and forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for all shipping and transport including outbound and inbound scheduled transport analysis, warehousing optimisation and replenishment
- Take action on Continuous improvement projects
- Ability to communicate with manufacturing operations with accurate demand forecasting for optimal planning and centralise supply chain activities.
- 2+ years in experience working in a similar role managing a small team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or related disciplines – APICS is highly regarded
- Strong ERP system skills
- Strong S&OP experience leading the process
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Customer Service focused
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.