Supply Chain Manager
Salary + bonus
Location Southwestern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-27 manufacturing-and-production Southwest Sydney New South Wales AU 2200 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
About the role: Successful manufacturing business based in South West Sydney is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join the Operations team, reporting to the GM of Operations. The Supply Chain Manager will manage a team of 4 direct reports and will manage Planning, Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing. Supply Chain manager will have strong ERP skills with previous experience implementing new systems.
- Manage S&OP process as a key driver and look at improve efficiency
- Manage inventory across internal and external warehouses to maintain stock accuracy, while minimising aged stock and working capital.
- Manage performance of 3PL providers through developing KPI's and maintaining the relationship.
- Continuously pursue process and cost improvement opportunities across all areas of the supply chain.
- Manager negotiations with suppliers and freight providers to ensure
- Previous experience chairing and developing S&OP
- Strong systems skills including WMS systems (experience with implementation is desired)
- Strong warehouse and logistics experience
- Tertiary qualifications and previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
This organisation is in steady growth and are well established in their industry. They have collaborative culture, result focused and a flexible working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.